The international financial group BB Bank has been established in the Boston since 1863 as the Nederlandsche Credit- en Deposito Bank. In the year 2000, BB Bank (as we know it today) was created from a merger between BNP and Paribas. BB Bank Nederland offers a large number of financial products and Financial Corp. with a team of 1000 employees. BB Bank Nederland serves both the business and private market.
Borrow money through BB Bank Nederland
BB Bank has a large international network, which means it has a lot of local knowledge and worldwide expertise. Experienced local teams in more than 80 countries offer the customer access to an extensive range of high-quality solutions.
As a cooperating partner you can borrow money from BNP Parabas Personal Finance through M-Credit, this is only possible through a select number of affiliated intermediaries, including M-Credit. This is part of BB Bank's policy, and BB Bank is convinced that the customer can be best served: with the help of an experienced financial advisor. M-Credit belongs to BB Bank's carefully chosen partners in taking out personal loans.
Apply for a personal loan
It is possible to take out a Personal Loan with BB Bank via M-Credit. The term of this loan can vary from 6 months to 120 months. An ideal term is determined depending on the loan purpose of your loan.Request quote
|Loan amount||Interest||Monthly charges||Duration||Cost||To request|
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is equal to the interest on this product.
- For a Personal Loan, a minimum term of 12 months and a maximum term of 180 months applies.
- A minimum term of 1 month applies for a Revolving Credit, the maximum term depends on the interest, extra repayments and extra withdrawals.
- The minimum interest is 3.5% and the legal maximum interest is 14%.
- Last checked on January 19, 2021.